Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Tesla Purchase - FSD Beta Installed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I recently bought a used 2021 Refresh Model S two weeks ago. It has the 10.12.2 FSD Beta branch installed. Previous owner followed the transfer process to a T. I had the car in my account, we Facotry Reset the car and I removed all the old phone keys.

I have the toggle for FSD, I can enable and disable it along with all the other Beta options under Autopilot. But, I don’t have a safety score…

The car also hasn’t received an update for 10.69…

I’m trying to figure out what I’m doing wrong. I’ve factory reset the car again, signed out of the phone app and reinstalled, disabled FSD, driver 1k+ miles since getting the car and reached out to EarlyAccess with no response. Am I just being impatient?

It will take some time before your navigation will reset. FSD Beta will come off, as it's paired with the driver of the car and their driving record. If you want FSD Beta, then you should apply for it. I'm not sure any more where to find the link to do so, but you could Chat on the Tesla app and they should know what that link is.

The current software version is 2022.12.3.20 which includes FSD Beta 10.12.2

8A3DE39D-E884-4ED0-990D-4063D039DF2A.jpeg