Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Tesla UK pricing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just seen 15 inventory listed for UK sale overnight on tesla inventory.com website 60/60D, 75/75D and 90D for sale, prices in some cases close to new mind, 50 miles on clock.
yes I noticed that a couple at the cheaper end had disappeared/sold? and the 2-3 75's I looked at were 60's when you clicked on them as the prices still weren't that great and it looked like I was buying what I didn't want as opposed to wanting a feature which wasn't there, I've jumped for a new one on condition A/ it qualifies for discount from nice Mr Osbourne /whoever and B/ it comes before the tax change which I think is March1st not after the next budget

Some of the cheaper 60s have gone already it seems, and at least two of the expensive 90Ds has AP2 Enhanced Autopilot installed, so fairly new models.
No cheap fire sale prices as yet but I am sure at least ne or two will pop up with the others.

I was told November when I ordered in September but it changed once the car left the factory last week to December-Early Jan17 :(

If it's left the factory then that's great. From what I've seen it seems to take about 8 weeks to get to the UK, via The Netherlands. You could well have it for Xmas, and with AP 2 hardware.

I only ordered mine last Sat (26th) and confirmed the build spec the following day. I went to a Tesla showroom yesterday to see whether I could change from the Pano roof that I ordered to the All Glass option that was announced on Friday. After checking their system they said "maybe" because changes have to be applied before "3 weeks from end of line". They didn't give the actual end of line date they had, but I concluded it was probably a bit more than 3 weeks, say early Dec. Allowing 2 months for transport over the holiday period, so for me mid-Feb looks possible, if there are no hiccoughs.

If it's left the factory then that's great. From what I've seen it seems to take about 8 weeks to get to the UK, via The Netherlands. You could well have it for Xmas, and with AP 2 hardware.

I only ordered mine last Sat (26th) and confirmed the build spec the following day. I went to a Tesla showroom yesterday to see whether I could change from the Pano roof that I ordered to the All Glass option that was announced on Friday. After checking their system they said "maybe" because changes have to be applied before "3 weeks from end of line". They didn't give the actual end of line date they had, but I concluded it was probably a bit more than 3 weeks, say early Dec. Allowing 2 months for transport over the holiday period, so for me mid-Feb looks possible, if there are no hiccoughs.

Long time lurker but first post now. I ordered and confirmed mine last Sunday, the 30th, did you mean the 29th rather than the 26th? I was advised production would start end Nov/early Dec, with delivery around end Jan/early Feb, i.e. 8 weeks. My birthday is the 31st Jan so that's an optimistic target but the DS suggested it wasn't out of the question. My Tesla has moved delivery out to Feb/early March, but I was told to expect it to move around. Following others on another forum suggests this does happen but normally it comes back to first expectations. Normally, but certainly not always!

The more it drifts into Feb the more tempting to push back to March for the new plate but I'm not sure I want to wait a day longer than I have to!

Yes, I meant the 29th. Ordered Sat and confirmed Sun, so ours should be rolling off the line together. Mine's called Selene.

My birthday is 1st March, so I'd be very happy to wait for the new plate.

It will be interesting that see if our experiences tally during this interminable wait. I haven't quite got round to naming mine yet, I wonder if I chose a male name from Greek mythology we could produce a Model 3 .

I ordered via Gatwick by the way. A 60D with a few of the options but not all.

I understood that nothing happened until 14 days of initial order (cooling off/ order mods)

You have the option of waiving the 14 days and moving straight to confirmation stage. I did this as I had had more than enough time to consider the options etc, and wanted to press ahead. I'm really glad I did as the finance offer changed for the worse less than 48 hours later.

Reactions: cheshire cat
You have the option of waiving the 14 days and moving straight to confirmation stage. I did this as I had had more than enough time to consider the options etc, and wanted to press ahead. I'm really glad I did as the finance offer changed for the worse less than 48 hours later.
Same here: I "confirmed" and ended the 14 automatic period the day after I'd placed the original order.