Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Useful browser websites while driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have some useful favorited websites set on their Tesla’s browser? Maybe some good websites to voice command to? “go to “example.com”

I have the following as favorites, some I’ve entered my zip code and favorited the resulting page

Teslamotorclub.com - Model 3 forum
PlugShare.com - for charging spots
Darksky.net - the most accurate and real time weather map I’ve found

What useful sites do you have stored?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: APotatoGod
I'll second DarkSky.com. No ads, clear display.

I would like to see my Google Keep shopping list and my day-trip checklist, but it seems there's no way to do that because the browser isn't supported. Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 12.41.55 PM.jpg

If you have an S or X, DO NOT upgrade to 2019.40.2.3. They no longer allow split screen. Typically I run Tesla Waze in the browser. The other half of the screen is nav. They no longer allow us to half size the browser. it is full screen or nothing. Don't upgrade if you use Tesla Waze! I am regretting my mistake to trust Tesla with the upgrade. This is the quote from the Tesla Engineer. "This is intentional. We’re no longer doing the split window setup on the center display."

Does anyone have some useful favorited websites set on their Tesla’s browser? Maybe some good websites to voice command to? “go to “example.com”

I have the following as favorites, some I’ve entered my zip code and favorited the resulting page

Teslamotorclub.com - Model 3 forum
PlugShare.com - for charging spots
Darksky.net - the most accurate and real time weather map I’ve found

What useful sites do you have stored?

Thanks in advance

A Better Route Planner