Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK Tesla contact information and Acronyms

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Useful thread! Recently got my used S and wanted to link it to my Tesla app - got nowhere on the phone initially, visited Manchester in person who advised emailing Tesla USA via the website was the only way - potentially waiting for two weeks or more to be able to supercharge or book service (!)
Then spent an hour on hold pressing various buttons the next morning and eventually got through to Brooklands who were super helpful and got me linked to the car within hours after emailing them with V5 and licence scans.
So if anyone's in a similar situation try Brooklands direct numbers first.

Updated with Tesla Finance contact details and wear and tear guides for those on PCP or PCH. Includes direct contact details for cherished plate transfers and need V5C details. (Sorted mine within 24 hours of contact).

I've updated with replacements for OrderPartsUK @ tesla.com that is no longer operational

Unfortunately the list sent in reply is likely to be incorrect and/or incomplete - please update the wiki with latest info. The Brooklands parts address was found to be an internal/whitelist mailbox only so no use either. Heathrow parts seems fine so far which ironically was the original base for the now defunct OrderPartsUK email.

I called this number today 01628 450660 (found it on another thread on this forum) this got me through to a tesla automated number with 4 options..

Long story short, anyone wanting an update on if they have been Matched, VIN number, Reg number etc, call that number and go to option 4...

I waited about 5 mins for someone to answer, the guy was polite and helpful, took my RN number, confirmed the car that had been ordered and confirmed that i hadnt yet been matched :( but said to call again in a few days to see if anything had changed..

so if any of you out there have ordered a MSM3 with 18" aero and black interior and dont really want to take delivery yet.. LET ME KNOW :)
Does anyone know when the “option 4” team start work on a Saturday? If maybe I have to wait until Monday?

[email protected] is no longer working / being monitored.

Automatic reply:

Thank you for your message. As we move towards new communication methods, this inbox is no longer monitored. You can find many answers to common queries on our website, take a look at the Support pages or browse through the Delivery FAQ’s.

If you are already behind the wheel of your Tesla, please use your Tesla App to schedule a service appointment. Or you can check the Contact Us Page and Support pages to receive further post-delivery support.

To speak with us regarding your upcoming vehicle delivery, please call on 01628 450 660 – Following the options for the delivery team.

I'm tempted to unsticky the thread as I don't think the information can be trusted anymore.

Phones have been through various cucles of working and not working and if you do manage to get hold of someone they usually point you towards the app.

Email addresses don't always get answered.

Has anyone had any success with contact details on here lately?

2024 - Shouldn't this thread just be deleted now as you basically cannot contact Tesla in any meaningful way?

Recent service experience was so loathsome I almost told them to just keep the car ... except I couldn't even contact them to say that.

Why Telsa have to go out of their way to make dealing with them such an obnoxious experience is quite beyond me.

I'm all for market disruption and new ways of working, but to alienate your existing customers is just plain short sighted and self-defeating, and quite possibly is starting to show negatively in sales figures too.

Or maybe just rename the Thread "Joke of the Day"