Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

User "Pablo101" is a scammer. Do Not Do Business With!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This user pretended to have Model 3 performance wheels for sale. He claimed he lives in California and was effected by the wild fires. He "lowered" his price from 2k to 1k to get some money out of me. I called him on the phone and he clearly knows nothing about Tesla. He told me the wheels came off of a Model X. He claimed he was accepting a low ball offer because his house in California was damaged by the wild fires. He has a San diego area code and his profile says he lives in Texas.

Do not do business with him.

Pablo101 is a SCAMMER.

Interesting. All the post are about wheels...

upload_2020-10-21_11-23-10.png

Interesting. All the post are about wheels...

View attachment 600854

Now THIS is an interesting post. According to that screenshot, that user is claiming to have a set of wheels for basically every tesla. 20 inch induction wheels for a Y, 19 inch grey slipstream for an S, 18 inch Aero wheels for a 3, gemini wheels and tires...

The post the user makes in each one of those "want to buy" threads is "I have the wheels for a lower price, call me".

Certainly looks like a scam, for sure.

OP, you can search for the user here on TMC and "report" them, and provide the mods any evidence you have of being scammed. The activity here looks very suspect to me, but that doesnt "necessarily" mean they are scamming... saying that, it sure looks like it, though.

Last edited:
How, exactly, did he scam you?
He ATTEMPTED to scam me... I called him on his BS...
Now THIS is an interesting post. According to that screenshot, that user is claiming to have a set of wheels for basically every tesla. @0 inch induction wheels for a Y, 19 inch grey slipstream for an S, 18 inch Aero wheels for a 3, gemini wheels and tires...

The post the user makes in each one of those "want to buy" threads is "I have the wheels for a lower price, call me".

Certainly looks like a scam, for sure.

OP, you can search for the user here on TMC and "report" them, and provide the mods any evidence you have of being scammed. The activity here looks very suspect to me, but that doesnt "necessarily" mean they are scamming... saying that, it sure looks like it, though.
Absolutely, I felt the need to share this information...people can take it as they wish...just trying to spare anyone the trouble of losing money....

Reactions: Pricedm