Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uses for the Frunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Emergency kit in a pelican case: tire inflater, tire patch kit, first aid kit, flashlight, batteries, gloves, emergency blankets, triangle, lift pucks

Same here. And all the charging cables, a 25 m extension cable. In short, all car accessories that I may need at any time, preferably without having to empty the trunk first to get at them.

I'm still thinking about this though. One might also put these things just behind the rear backrests, so one can get at them by folding the backrests forward. Then the frunk could be used for other purposes. But so far the car accessories fit nicely in the frunk and pretty much fill it.

Reactions: Florafauna
Now you're just rubbing it in how much we get ripped off in Canada, they keep shrinking the sizes. I can fit a pair of large or even extra-large pizza's in my M3 frunk.

I don't think I've ever ordered a pizza by size... We don't order pizzas by size here... you just order a pie, and whatever it is, it is. All hand made anyway - so that's no complaint at all. :)