Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Using a referral code for lease or company car schemes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Both get '1000' free supercharger miles -actually 400kWh of supercharging to be used in 6 months.

But I think you have X on order so will you get unlimited supercharging? I think you get an extra chance of being entered into some prize draw too.

But if you don't we have referral codes in our profile pages for you to use :) But probably wont be able to retrospectively apply if order gone through.

Last edited:
Thank you CJ & Vanilla for the quick replies - I'll add my onto my profile page but I get free supercharging anyway (I have also ordered an S which enjoys free supercharging).
I thought/hoped I might get something I could use lol

Btw - how do I add the below the libe car specs etc as you both have....
Model 3 LR AWD 18" Blue/Black Tow FSD VIN 490xxx
4 kWp PV (avg approx. 3.5 MWh/year generation; 1.8MWh/year export, 19MWh lifetime)
TSLA Shareholder

Thank you CJ & Vanilla for the quick replies - I'll add my onto my profile page but I get free supercharging anyway (I have also ordered an S which enjoys free supercharging).
I thought/hoped I might get something I could use lol

Btw - how do I add the below the libe car specs etc as you both have....
Model 3 LR AWD 18" Blue/Black Tow FSD VIN 490xxx
4 kWp PV (avg approx. 3.5 MWh/year generation; 1.8MWh/year export, 19MWh lifetime)
TSLA Shareholder
You also get entered into a raffle, with the chance of winning a Model Y or Roadster.

You both get 1,000 free supercharger miles.

Most users put theirs in their profile page
Good point - I haven't done that!

We already have free supercharging so we get put in a draw for a Model Y or the new Roadster. In fact I thought everyone got put in the same draw but as we have free supercharging we get two draws?

I've had a taker for my reference code and it has shown up on my account and that was for a lease purchase.