Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Using a referral code for lease or company car schemes

JIBYC

Jul 16, 2019
Uk
Has anyone had any success using a referral code for a Zenith company car purchase?

At the moment there doesn't seem to be a way as Tesla don't allow the codes to be added after purchase.

anon37485

Closed
Jul 18, 2019
Earth
I used a member's code off here through a lease company. The member on here confirmed it showed on their account too.

I just provided the code to them at the time of ordering.

Big_G

Sep 12, 2019
UK
Leaseplan told me I could supply them with a referral code, so I did. Either they haven’t done it or it doesn’t work because I have nothing showing at all

pgh69

Oct 16, 2019
Leicester
sorry to be dim - but what do you get using a referral code?? Just arranged 2 leases so interested to know if its worth me tryiing to retrospectively add the referral codes?

anon37485

Closed
Jul 18, 2019
Earth
sorry to be dim - but what do you get using a referral code?? Just arranged 2 leases so interested to know if its worth me tryiing to retrospectively add the referral codes?
You both get 1,000 free supercharger miles.

Most users put theirs in their profile page

VanillaAir_UK

Jun 17, 2019
Surrey, UK
Both get '1000' free supercharger miles -actually 400kWh of supercharging to be used in 6 months.

But I think you have X on order so will you get unlimited supercharging? I think you get an extra chance of being entered into some prize draw too.

But if you don't we have referral codes in our profile pages for you to use :) But probably wont be able to retrospectively apply if order gone through.

Last edited:

pgh69

Oct 16, 2019
Leicester
Thank you CJ & Vanilla for the quick replies - I'll add my onto my profile page but I get free supercharging anyway (I have also ordered an S which enjoys free supercharging).
I thought/hoped I might get something I could use lol

Btw - how do I add the below the libe car specs etc as you both have....
Model 3 LR AWD 18" Blue/Black Tow FSD VIN 490xxx
4 kWp PV (avg approx. 3.5 MWh/year generation; 1.8MWh/year export, 19MWh lifetime)
TSLA Shareholder

VanillaAir_UK

Jun 17, 2019
Surrey, UK
4 kWp PV (avg approx. 3.5 MWh/year generation; 1.8MWh/year export, 19MWh lifetime)
TSLA Shareholder

it goes in your signature in the dropdown top right on webpage

anon37485

Closed
Jul 18, 2019
Earth
Thank you CJ & Vanilla for the quick replies - I'll add my onto my profile page but I get free supercharging anyway (I have also ordered an S which enjoys free supercharging).
I thought/hoped I might get something I could use lol

TSLA Shareholder
You also get entered into a raffle, with the chance of winning a Model Y or Roadster.

vitesse

Apr 2, 2019
Hertfordshire (UK)
You both get 1,000 free supercharger miles.

Most users put theirs in their profile page
Good point - I haven't done that!

We already have free supercharging so we get put in a draw for a Model Y or the new Roadster. In fact I thought everyone got put in the same draw but as we have free supercharging we get two draws?

I've had a taker for my reference code and it has shown up on my account and that was for a lease purchase.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC