Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Using TM-Spy for iOS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hm.. when I removed the cubby ('hinged' it down), it wouldn't snap back up at all until I'd removed the clips, and pushed them back into the 'ceiling' and then pushed the cubby back up into the clips.

The clips are really supposed to be on the plastic tabs permanently? I can try it again, but I got no sense of 'snapping in and out' with the clips on the cubby side of things.
In my S the diagnostic port is behind the decorative panel on the passanger side /center console/ and when I pull it out to ge acces to the connector all the clips stay on the tabs and then snap back with gentle tap. Never tried to push them though. Just tap lightly with fist and that's it

In my S the diagnostic port is behind the decorative panel on the passanger side /center console/ and when I pull it out to ge acces to the connector all the clips stay on the tabs and then snap back with gentle tap. Never tried to push them though. Just tap lightly with fist and that's it
That's an idea.... little less strength needed when it's not supporting a cubby drawer with 'stuff' in it. :D

Not sure if I over looked this, may I ask, what is the numbers above the arrows? I use this app often during out trip to help with battery temperatures while traveling up north.
Screenshot_20171230-085644.jpg

I am stuck on yellow/connecting with the message "Config ELM 00" appearing in the bottom right.

According to debug console, I apparently have no problem seeing/connecting with the LELink over bluetooth. But there is no data arriving, and I am unsure of the exact nature of the problem. I am running TM-Spy for the first time with a new adapter cable for CAN3 and new LELink dongle. The LELink has the red LED lit solid.

If anyone could give any advice on where the problem may lie I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I guess I need to break out the scope and really dig in...