Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UT Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been hoping to see some VIN and delivery updates in this thread. Hopefully soon.

As a quick update I took my car to Logicc in SLC and was really impressed with them. Marco was great to work with and communicated frequently with updates and gave me suggestions when I had questions. When I showed up to pick up the car he also threw on my mud flaps for me.

Here's what they've done so far:
  • Full Front PPF (full hood, full fenders, bumper, headlights/fog-lights, mirrors)
  • Lower side rocker panels PPF
  • Windshield pillars and luggage strip PPF
  • Ceramic Coating (9 year, highest-end they offer) and paint prep
  • Window Tint (front side windows)
  • Black Tesla Badges and Remove "dual motor"
With a white car I prefer the look of a spoiler so I'm waiting for that to arrive and then they will put it on for me and finish up the ceramic coating. I may also paint the calipers and add more tinting. I'll grab some pictures soon, although not much has changed visually besides the black badges and the tint on the side windows.

Feel free to say no, but would you mind sharing the price breakdown you were given for the full PPF, ceramic coating, and window tint?

And what, if any, discounts you received for bundling multiple services. TIA.

Feel free to say no, but would you mind sharing the price breakdown you were given for the full PPF, ceramic coating, and window tint?

And what, if any, discounts you received for bundling multiple services. TIA.

sure.

• Full Front PPF (full hood, full fenders, bumper, headlights/fog-lights, mirrors): $1,450
  • Lower rocker panels PPF: $400
  • Windshield pillars and luggage strip: $0, normally $300 but he included it with everything else
  • Ceramic Coating (9 year, most expensive they offer) and paint prep: $1,100
  • Window Tint (front side windows): $120
  • Black Tesla Badges and Remove "dual motor":$50
So $3,362 with tax.

Reactions: JimFeet
sure.

• Full Front PPF (full hood, full fenders, bumper, headlights/fog-lights, mirrors): $1,450
  • Lower rocker panels PPF: $400
  • Windshield pillars and luggage strip: $0, normally $300 but he included it with everything else
  • Ceramic Coating (9 year, most expensive they offer) and paint prep: $1,100
  • Window Tint (front side windows): $120
  • Black Tesla Badges and Remove "dual motor":$50
So $3,362 with tax.

Perfect. Thank you so much!

Reactions: md99
My pickup scheduled for 11am this Friday. Still holding my breath.
Scheduled mine for 11am Thursday! I'm going to call on Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning to see if they get the car any earlier like with @Andy2003. I'm much closer though, so I could theoretically go in whenever to pick it up. Moab requires a bit more planning lol.

Scheduled mine for 11am Thursday! I'm going to call on Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning to see if they get the car any earlier like with @Andy2003. I'm much closer though, so I could theoretically go in whenever to pick it up. Moab requires a bit more planning lol.
Yeah, gotta plan to drive up, ensure pickup follow-through and drive two vehicles back. Originally tried to work a trade-in with Tesla to save one drive back but even considering tax savings their offer wasn't good enough, plus since it's been 3 months, the added mileage on my trade-in would probably have dropped their offer further. I managed to sell my trade-in to my local dealer for 90% of what I paid 18 months ago! Quick, easy, painless (for me).

Last edited:
Reactions: allegedskeptic