Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UT Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for putting this group together. Just stumbled across this forum. Ordered and completed profile for MYLR on June 18th. As others have suggested, my delivery window has jumped all of the place. Currently August 27 - Sept 12 and has held fairly steady for the past two weeks. This is the closest I've been to my delivery window so I'm hopeful I'll get a VIN soon.

Reactions: bplboy
Here it is folks! I had touchless pickup and was in and out in about 10 minutes. It went super super smooth. Car looks pretty much flawless to me! Autopilot was ready to use about 10 minutes into my 45 minute drive back home.

Attachments

• 92941500-76BD-462C-B2FB-1161C0DE964F.jpeg
    92941500-76BD-462C-B2FB-1161C0DE964F.jpeg
    536.7 KB · Views: 66
Here it is folks! I had touchless pickup and was in and out in about 10 minutes. It went super super smooth. Car looks pretty much flawless to me! Autopilot was ready to use about 10 minutes into my 45 minute drive back home.
B-E-A-utiful and congrats to you! Hopefully you can take it out for a spin tonight. It's always fun to show off a new car.

I have spent most of the day on the phone with Tesla trying to figure out MVPA stuff for my bank. Things are looking good for a Saturday 11am delivery for me! At delivery on Saturday it will have been exactly 100 days since I completed my profile. ;-)

Reactions: allegedskeptic
Got my VIN last night! I learned about it from an email late in evening telling me to make arrangements for final payment. I logged into account and I had a VIN. It had a delivery window of the next five days, but still no text or way to arrange delivery. Trying to arrange delivery through tesla phone number now. Fingers crossed for delivery this week.

Reactions: md99 and KJD
Got my VIN last night! I learned about it from an email late in evening telling me to make arrangements for final payment. I logged into account and I had a VIN. It had a delivery window of the next five days, but still no text or way to arrange delivery. Trying to arrange delivery through tesla phone number now. Fingers crossed for delivery this week.
Congratulations !!!

Ordered - July 27
LR Y, Red paint, Black interior, 19 inch wheels, 5 seat, no tow, no FSD

Estimated Delivery Date was December to start
Then EDD was October 20 - November 09
Was January for a few days
Then Oct 24 - Nov 13 for a while
Now Nov 4 - Nov 24

Not real happy with the delays but nothing I can do about it but wait.
Drove by the Tesla store on State street and noticed how empty the lot looked. In previous times 2 weeks before the end of quarter the lot would be overflowing with cars. What happened to the end of quarter rush to deliver cars ?