Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Utah Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also they have a full used license, so buying CPO pretty much just like anywhere else. You just have to go to the DMV to get your plates instead of them giving them to you at the store at the time of purchase.

Looks like with the new Supercharger map update that came out today, Utah is tentatively scheduled for 2 new Supercharger locations by the end of 2018. (So, by 2020 in Tesla Time...:))

Ogden and..... Park City! I'm jumping for joy. Looks like the pins are just placeholders, as the Park City pin is centered on a spot where it would be impossible to install them. I'm betting on either Kimball Jct, or the China Bridge parking garage off Main. China Bridge would be tough as it sporadically closes for events (like the Sundance Film Festival, Kimball Arts Fest, etc...). Kimball is more likely as it's right off I-80, has tons of dining/restrooms, and is perfect for people heading into Wyoming who just saw their charge levels plummet while driving up the canyon from SLC.

Reactions: ModelX and ccutrer
I dropped my X off this morning for service (half shafts getting replaced), and commented to the technician how much busier the service center is than a year ago (basically the whole parking lot was full!). He replied yes, it is, and he's only been here since January. They're expecting to get 11 Model 3's this month (presumably for delivery to employees/family of employees), and then things will continue to snowball from there!

I had my first ranger service appointment today. Service tech was super nice and quickly replaced my faulty door handle. The service van is small enough it looks almost like they could modify a model X by removing the seats and use that instead.

I dropped my X off this morning for service (half shafts getting replaced), and commented to the technician how much busier the service center is than a year ago (basically the whole parking lot was full!). He replied yes, it is, and he's only been here since January. They're expecting to get 11 Model 3's this month (presumably for delivery to employees/family of employees), and then things will continue to snowball from there!

Lest we get too excited (I'm easily excited), I asked one of the bosses who has been there since they opened. He was much more low key saying only that they don't have timing on Model 3 arrival. Adding that they are expecting some soon but when is still a mystery.

So wouldn't it be funny if 11 did show up Saturday at the Drive Electric Week event? :)

Lest we get too excited (I'm easily excited), I asked one of the bosses who has been there since they opened. He was much more low key saying only that they don't have timing on Model 3 arrival. Adding that they are expecting some soon but when is still a mystery.

So wouldn't it be funny if 11 did show up Saturday at the Drive Electric Week event? :)
Lol! That would be amazing. But given Tesla time and the apparent shyness of almost all current 3 owners, around mid-October we might spot only one of them on the road somewhere. That's about it. All 11 arriving today and going to a public event tomorrow where they'll be poked, prodded, and if they were human have grounds for a sexual harassment case...

• Funny
Reactions: Park2670
Reminder about the National Drive Electric Week Event tomorrow, September 16, 2017 from 11 am to 3 pm...

...at Tim Dahle Auto Center, 4528 South State Street, Murray, UT 84107

I am planning on being there around 9:30 to wash my car there. Josh at Tim Dahle said we could use a bay.

Cool that someone is bringing a roadster. Looking forward to seeing the Zero Motorcycle as well.

Reminder about the National Drive Electric Week Event tomorrow, September 16, 2017 from 11 am to 3 pm...

...at Tim Dahle Auto Center, 4528 South State Street, Murray, UT 84107

I am planning on being there around 9:30 to wash my car there. Josh at Tim Dahle said we could use a bay.

Cool that someone is bringing a roadster. Looking forward to seeing the Zero Motorcycle as well.
Unfortunately plans change and I ended up out of town. My wife and I (and our X) won't be there. :(

I didn't take to many pics, but here's what I got.

Attachments

• IMG_1354.JPG
    IMG_1354.JPG
    329.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1352.JPG
    IMG_1352.JPG
    345.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1350.JPG
    IMG_1350.JPG
    325.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1349.JPG
    IMG_1349.JPG