Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Utah Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
66FC8F32-69A1-4B5C-89A3-1E212215C541.jpeg
I have a referral program award for a set of 21” Arachnid wheels for Model S, and I won’t use them on my 2014 S. If anyone in the Utah area is interested in buying these, please PM me with your offer or questions.
This wheel package on Tesla store sells for $6000, but I’ll take a reasonable offer.

Model S 21" Turbine Wheel and Tire Package

Reactions: blake99111
I'll second this. I have a brand new silver arachnid set in hand, never mounted with brand new tires. If anyone is looking, shoot me a message. If you're not in a rush go with iCar first, as he or she was first to post. I just already have mine in my garage and no longer own my S so I don't need them.

28778B78-F2DA-4E03-8369-2CA9343D1468.jpeg
I have a referral program award for a set of 21” SILVER Arachnid wheels for Model S, and I won’t use them on my 2014 S. If anyone in the Utah area is interested in buying these, please PM me with your offer or questions.
This wheel package on Tesla store sells for $6000, but I’ll take a reasonable offer.

*********CORECTED PHOTO AND LINK TO TESLA STORE************
Model S 21” Black Arachnid Wheel and Tire Package

The award wheels are SILVER, not black as shown here.

DD52A775-6284-4A08-AAC6-1410577016D7.png
390748E7-8CCB-4F8C-A65D-0963299ECEF7.jpeg
View attachment 377132 I have a referral program award for a set of 21” SILVER Arachnid wheels for Model S, and I won’t use them on my 2014 S. If anyone in the Utah area is interested in buying these, please PM me with your offer or questions.

*********CORECTED PHOTO AND LINK TO TESLA STORE************
Model S 21” Black Arachnid Wheel and Tire Package

The award wheels are SILVER, not black as shown here.
Here is a picture of the silver 21” Arachnid wheel & tire referral award package.

So the legislature is making some noise about spending some money on cleaning up the air we breathe and just wondering if anyone here knows any more detail about this statement. (from the Deseret News a couple of days ago)

The state will build for public use 300 charging stations for electric cars and will incentivize construction of 800 more by private concerns.

Greg Bell: Utah needs — and deserves — real air quality change

Perhaps they will keep the static models so that people can at least sit in the cars? Or even some other mechanism to provide test drives?

I keep hoping that something was "lost in the translation" during the recent announcements because otherwise they don't make much sense to me. It is one thing to close mall stores, as well as move all ordering online, and something else entirely to reduce or eliminate test drives.

Reactions: Rocky_H and KJD
There's a bunch of alternative charging in the Provo area, but nothing has popped up for superchargers yet in Provo, Ogden or Park City. I'll admit I've only barely searched for Provo and Ogden, but I've been checking the Park City/Summit County permit sites every few days.

Reactions: MntMike
There's a bunch of alternative charging in the Provo area, but nothing has popped up for superchargers yet in Provo, Ogden or Park City. I'll admit I've only barely searched for Provo and Ogden, but I've been checking the Park City/Summit County permit sites every few days.

Do you have one off the top for you head you would recommend?