Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Utah Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello fellow electrified zionites, I am the new owner of a 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport, and I wondered if there might be other Utah Roadster owners on the TMC forums. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible in person at future events!

Hello fellow electrified zionites, I am the new owner of a 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport, and I wondered if there might be other Utah Roadster owners on the TMC forums. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible in person at future events!

Congratulations! And welcome to the forum! I know there are a couple of other Utah roadster owners on here. Hopefully they will speak up!

Reactions: triakter
Model X Test Drive in SLC...

SLC Tesla store is not alowed to give test drives of new cars, or have you order on site.. BUT they do have a Used car dealership license.. so, they just got a used P90D moel X in .. it is Signature P90D VIN 151 if anybody in the area needs to get a fix and test drive that
This one is a 7 seater, so not for me (I am waiting for my 6 seat 90D to be delivered)

Congratulations! And welcome to the forum! I know there are a couple of other Utah roadster owners on here. Hopefully they will speak up!

Thanks Denarius! Made my first trip to the 300 West Tesla shop this week to do the ownership transfer and ask their resident Roadster guru a few questions.
Have they ever done a conversion of the 2.0 single-DIN stereo binnacle to the 2.5 double-DIN? Never done one, no idea what it would cost, but willing to look into it.
Ever done a 3.0 conversion? None have been done in Utah yet.
Any idea how many Roadsters are in the area? He estimated 10 or so along the Wasatch Front, including one in his shop at the moment.

So evidently there are some Roadsters around... I hope to meet some this Summer :D

Thanks Denarius! Made my first trip to the 300 West Tesla shop this week to do the ownership transfer and ask their resident Roadster guru a few questions.
Have they ever done a conversion of the 2.0 single-DIN stereo binnacle to the 2.5 double-DIN? Never done one, no idea what it would cost, but willing to look into it.
Ever done a 3.0 conversion? None have been done in Utah yet.
Any idea how many Roadsters are in the area? He estimated 10 or so along the Wasatch Front, including one in his shop at the moment.

So evidently there are some Roadsters around... I hope to meet some this Summer :D
I know I have seen 1 for sure because I thought it was a lotus until I walked up to it and it said tesla. Was at the best buy in sandy on 114

New Model S owner here, living in Southern Utah. Picked up a 2016 90D inventory car out of San Diego, just happened to have all the options I wanted, and was discounted a bit over 10k, with only 1500 miles on it. Best car I have ever had. It was awesome using the autopilot for about 95% of the drive home. Here's some pictures of the trip!

Picking up the car:

image.jpg

Charging in Barstow:

image.jpg

Charging in Primm:

image.jpg

This is from the Utah Clean Cities Coalition email. I thought I would pass it along.

Every fall the Sierra Club, Plug-In America, and the Electric Auto Association sponsor a National Drive Electric Week in cities throughout the nation. This year UCCC stakeholder Mark Larsen has registered to host a National Drive Electric Week in Southern Utah. Kayenta has generously agreed to host the celebration at the Coyote Gulch Art Village, on Saturday, September 10, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. If you are interested in helping with the event (coordinate/organize informational displays, refreshments, Ride & Drive opportunities, vehicle expo, possibly even some token souvenirs for attendees) check out the event page:http://bit.ly/ndew_ivins and contact Mark Larsen
[email protected]

Excuse me in advance for not re-reading the whole thread...

Just joined the club, CPO P85 being delivered in early July. Need a recommendation for a good place to get ceramic window tint please. Thx!

Also any idea's on a place to get rims powdercoated? My car is coming with Aero rims (which I'm actually kind of stoked about) but I'm buying 4 brand new 19" slipstream rims from someone here on TMC. I'd like to get them powder coated the same gray as the 21" version.
Gonna keep the aero's for winter rims.

Just joined the club, CPO P85 being delivered in early July. Need a recommendation for a good place to get ceramic window tint please. Thx!

Also any idea's on a place to get rims powdercoated? My car is coming with Aero rims (which I'm actually kind of stoked about) but I'm buying 4 brand new 19" slipstream rims from someone here on TMC. I'd like to get them powder coated the same gray as the 21" version.

Pro-Tint in West Valley tinted both of my cars. I haven't powder coated anything so no input there.

LUXE Auto Spa is just down the street from Tesla and does amazing work, with commensurate pricing. Envision Tint is a bit further down the street, and does excellent work, with good pricing. That's where I'm going to get my X wrapped and some tinting done (I've never tinted any car before, so I'm just going to start with the front windows, and see how I like it).