Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Utah Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys. I've had my Gray S85 for 7 months now and I've finally joined this forum. Live in West Jordan, UT. Trying to get to know more local Model S owners!

Welcome Cormander.

Looks like you joined the Utah Tesla club a few months before me (my S85 arrived in April). You've joined a select group with only about 300 Teslas in Utah. But judging from what I see every time I stop by the SLC service center that number grows by a few every week (despite past "best" efforts of the Utah legislature).

Hello Utah Tesla owners,

I'm from Utah and going to put my S70 order soon. Anyone want to refer me for good 1000$ discount?

Btw, decided to not take All Wheel Drive and invest it on nice wheels and winter tires.

Happy to be a member of club.

Arsen

HELLO UTAH!! Owned my MC White 70D for a whole day now. Picked up in Vegas yesterday. So excited to be in this 'club'. Living in St George. Investigating tinting due to that incredibly bright thing in the sky from May til Sept.

Congratulations! I'm down in St George every couple of months, and I've seen a few around. I was a few cars behind a multicoat red on Pioneer Pkwy just 2 weeks ago.