Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Utech Duraflex Side Skirts - Has Anyone Installed These?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_5769.JPG
IMG_5770.JPG
As the thread title say, does anyone have any first hand experience with these side skirts? Quality, install, are they replacements or do they adhere to the OEM skirts? Price seems reasonable and the design is subtle. Would appreciate any info. TIA

View attachment 298003 View attachment 298004 As the thread title say, does anyone have any first hand experience with these side skirts? Quality, install, are they replacements or do they adhere to the OEM skirts? Price seems reasonable and the design is subtle. Would appreciate any info. TIA

Good Question I have been trying to find out myself as I was interested in purchasing these side skirts only $560 a set I did use Duraflex for side skirts for my 2010 Mercedes CLS 550 and fit like a glove. I searched all over the internet couldnt find anyone who used them I even asked the company for additional pics but NADA. I went ahead and ordered the side skirts from Unplugged performance for a whopping $1875 unpainted OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! took me months to pull the trigger WHY so much beats me. I was tempted to order the Duraflex and take a shot at it.. probably should of. Did you ever buy?

Good Question I have been trying to find out myself as I was interested in purchasing these side skirts only $560 a set I did use Duraflex for side skirts for my 2010 Mercedes CLS 550 and fit like a glove. I searched all over the internet couldnt find anyone who used them I even asked the company for additional pics but NADA. I went ahead and ordered the side skirts from Unplugged performance for a whopping $1875 unpainted OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! took me months to pull the trigger WHY so much beats me. I was tempted to order the Duraflex and take a shot at it.. probably should of. Did you ever buy?
You have the UP? Mind posting some pics?