Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 32.11.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AP/FSD better, acceleration from stop behind another car has improved, smoother lane changes, and 'shying away' from large trucks. Smart Summon for those that got it.

FSD is not a thing yet.

I communute vasco/580 and it still.
. Slows to almost stop near overpass
. Tries to use hov lane even though option disabled.
. Tries to cross into oncoming trafic on a curve
. Doesnt merge, just tries to pull alongzide until it panicks
. Takes so long to change lane that traffic starts to undertake.

Yes i know it will get better, but no yet itvhasn't.

Reactions: sperkin and BCNY
Must be some major bug fix. Both my model X and model 3 popped the update within a minute of eachother, and I instantly checked Teslafi and nobody else had installed it. By the time my two were done, 150 people had installed it and we're up to 350 now.

I've never had both cars pop an update at once, and not they both did in the initial wave so I'm guessing it's a rapid rollout for one reason or another.

AP/FSD better, acceleration from stop behind another car has improved, smoother lane changes, and 'shying away' from large trucks. Smart Summon for those that got it.

Resuming AP from a stopped vehicle in front of you, the Tesla finally accelerated at a ‘normal’ pace. But not always. 1-2 out of 10 times it accelerated very slowly like in previous versions. A very welcome improvement.

Here in Switzerland, I am facing software "issues" on 2019.32.11. For example, Caraoke is missing and the Theatre tab is blank (no Netflix, no Youtube). Spotify is now called Spötify too ;) No smart summon either (but that might be due to regulations). Apparently some games were removed too.. I was prompted to install 2019.32.11.1 this morning. Will check it out later and confirm if I see improvements.

Here in Switzerland, I am facing software "issues" on 2019.32.11. For example, Caraoke is missing and the Theatre tab is blank (no Netflix, no Youtube). Spotify is now called Spötify too ;) No smart summon either (but that might be due to regulations). Apparently some games were removed too.. I was prompted to install 2019.32.11.1 this morning. Will check it out later and confirm if I see improvements.
What car /year do you have (MCU1 or MCU2) ?