Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 32.11.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s no regional (in the US) rollout, it’s by VIN.

if it says available, It should be. A reboot may kickstart things. May just be timing.
This is weird. Hard reboot did not change anything. The message says 'Connect to wifi to download update', there is a tiniest of green in the progress bar and wifi is connected (I can get to the internet via the browser).

I live in a condo community and smart summon works great to move my model 3 from guest parking lot to my own driveway. I am on 2019.32.11.

I read some posts about one of the updates after the first v10 that's meant to disable smart summon on some roads not really 'private'.

I live in a condo community and smart summon works great to move my model 3 from guest parking lot to my own driveway. Does anyone know which update is meant to disable smart summon on roads that are not deemed pri ate? I have 2019.32.11.1 available, but will be a bit unhappy to risk losing summon in our condo community road (have no intention whatsoever to use it on public roads)

I live in a condo community and smart summon works great to move my model 3 from guest parking lot to my own driveway. I am on 2019.32.11.

I read some posts about one of the updates after the first v10 that's meant to disable smart summon on some roads not really 'private'.

I live in a condo community and smart summon works great to move my model 3 from guest parking lot to my own driveway. Does anyone know which update is meant to disable smart summon on roads that are not deemed pri ate? I have 2019.32.11.1 available, but will be a bit unhappy to risk losing summon in our condo community road (have no intention whatsoever to use it on public roads)
Apologies, unable to edit typos, probably because this is my first ever post.

This is weird. Hard reboot did not change anything. The message says 'Connect to wifi to download update', there is a tiniest of green in the progress bar and wifi is connected (I can get to the internet via the browser).
I had that exactly, and there’s even a thread here about it. Your download is stuck. On your app, schedule a service appointment for “Software Update” and in the blurb say that your download is stuck. Go ahead and schedule a time and place as prompted. When I did this, within a day Tesla texted me that they unstuck me, and initiated a new download. Worked! Then cancel your appointment.

Installed 2019.32.11.1 last night. Major noticeable issue is audio playback for now.

Audio playback jumps (skips) using USB or Streaming (Slacker). I haven't had a chance to try bluetooth streaming yet. It was so annoying that I had to turn off the music this morning.

Initially I thought it was speed of reading the data from USB stick, but then it happened on the streaming as well.

Make sure you are on the 2.4ghz side of your router, forget network and connect again.

Why 2.4? The Model 3 is perfectly capable of 5GHz connectivity. That's how mine connects.

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 3.17.06 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: Wennfred