Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 32.11.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s a really good summary. And I wonder if they ever get there with the current set of sensors and cameras. When I look at the lane visualization I can see it cannot properly detect the size of a truck so it just plots a truck 3D model that moves weirdly as it passes you on the side. I get it; it has to guesstimate depth frame by frame based on 2D source files. But it has to make decisions on just these sensors. How far can you go with software if the hardware is limited?
I think what is needed is an additional Lidar sensor that can complement the existing data.
AP has more detail on the dimensions of vehicles than the visualization shows (and tracks a lot more objects than is shown as well).

They currently only have one 3D model for a tractor, be it bobcat or pulling a short or long trailer, and they do not dynamically scale these. The center of the model has to be put somewhere within the bounding box, so it will always be goofy / off until they can represent these in a more advanced way (separate tractor with a scaleable or removable trailer or something). None of this affects the computer’s driving decisions though. It needs to improve IMO, but is just there for occupant awareness / confidence in the end.

I got v10 last night.. listened to Spotify on my way to work this morning. I'm very happy, tho the Spotify interface needs work and seems to have obliterated the order streaming service (which I cannot even remember the name of right now, not TuneIn, the other one.. ) -- even tho my "favorites" from said old streaming service are still present.

I have arcade mode too or whatever it's called. not sure if there are any AP1 changes.

again.. very happy here.

Installing now.
37D1715B-CA68-49D7-8D88-2C13CB2DD99A.png

Sill waiting...M3 AWD no AP, May 2019 delivery, currently on 32.2.1. Stats app says almost 70% are on V10 now. Getting impatient...although maybe it’s better to wait to see if any of the reported V10 issues (phone not working as key, etc.) get resolved.

Found out I need to update my phone app. Not sure if I should log out and in again or delete current app and get new one. Anyone had to update on Motorola Android 5+?

Not sure about Android but on IoS when I logged out, went to App Store and it highlighted "update"...Maybe worth a try in Android.
When I did that, the following day got 32.11. 5 Days later got 32.11.1. Now I don't know if this was mere coincidence or not.

Reactions: Kleenerth3