Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 and smartphone App - no vent?

markn455

Apr 8, 2016
Ball Ground, GA
I have the pano roof on my MS. I have always had a vent mode. However, it only slightly opens the roof not the windows. Seems like a simple thing. I don't know why they can't vent the windows.

Mashina

Aug 7, 2019
san jose, ca
My model 3 got the v10 (2019.32.11) and I can't find the vent mode or windows close button.
I also don't have "come to me" button under th epic of car on my app. It's ratter in summon menu when I hit the "enhanced summon" button on top of car pic.

BerTX

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
May 2, 2014
Texas/Washington
AFAIK, Model 3 can open and close window vent, MX can open but not close, and MS can't do either.

My guess is that there is some safety reason, and something changed in the MS hardware that doesn't work for all years, so they made it inoperative for all.

Or somebody screwed up.

• Informative
Reactions: T-Mom

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC