Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 - anyone else with a Raven MS / MX still on V9 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I’ve been enjoying an MS Raven/performance for the past few weeks and have been patiently waiting for it to auto update from its current V9 / 2019.32.2.4 to V10.

Despite trying to force it to check for an update by holding the ‘advance’ button in the ‘software’ page, and ensuring 4+ bars of wi-fi strength, it just doesn't want to know. Some might regard this as a plus point, but I’d really quite to get the latest for numerous reasons.

Anyone else had this problem? .. or are other MS owners with HW3 also stuck on V9 ?

(And yes, I'm finding it impossible to just call a real live human at Tesla UK who genuinely knows what they are talking about despite all the corporate management speak about 'reaching out to the right team' yadda yadda, and this is after forcing bundles of cash into their bank account, which is somewhat worrying for when I really do need to get a more urgent response .. )

I don't have an answer other than trying to book service call with software update as the issue.

However, thought I would mention it being best to sort sooner rather than later before this becomes a potentially major issue for you - Tesla requiring cars to update to new firmware

Thanks. I'll probably end up doing just this tomorrow, as I have a few other foibles to report. (I collected it in pouring rain and did not spot various minor issues to do with body work and badly fitted wheel liners.)

If anyone else has an Raven MS/MX, can they reply with their build number?

Or, does anyone know of a web resource that lists build #'s, or latest build per model variation?

As stated earlier, mine is a Raven MS manufactured Nov 2019, and is stuck on 2019.32.2.4
Whereas a colleagues M3 is a Sept 2019 car, and its current installed software is build # 2020.4.1