Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 Australian Entertainment Apps - YouTube Link Video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got V10 this morning and have been playing around with the ability to watch Netflix, YouTube etc. I saw that you can use links from YouTube to watch other services such as Plex etc. in full screen (which you can't do from the browser directly), so I created a quick YouTube video with links to commonly used Australian services.

Save the following video to a playlist in your YouTube account, go in to YouTube in your car and sign in, go to the playlist, open up the description, then click on the links to go to the services and log in to watch full screen :D

youtube.com/watch?v=iiYQTjGlMUU

Tested working:

Plex
Stan
ABC iView

Tested not working:

Prime video
Foxtel Go

If there are other services that you use that you'd like added, let me know the URL and I'll add it to the description.

Last edited:
Or you can do this trick to load Google Search, basically open YouTube > tap your profile picture > manage your Google Account > tap the app grid icon > Google Search > profit!

I mentioned this in the Tesla Model 3 in Australia thread but posting here since I think its a great tip that everyone should know =)

• Helpful
Reactions: Hairyman