TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

V10 Build number?

Discussion in 'Software: Firmware Updates, Features, Tesla App' started by TrevTremaine, Sep 26, 2019.

1. TrevTremaine

TrevTremaine Member

I'm curious as to what the build number is for the first iteration of V10? I'll be jealous as Canada won't be getting it (or full-functionality) any time soon. I'll live vicariously through those who get it. It would be nice to hear some feedback about how it works for you.

2. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Patience Grasshopper. It will come.

3. Saghost

Saghost Well-Known Member

The lone person in Washington state who got it installed on their S 100D this morning on TeslaFI received 2019.32.10 8f5cdff. Presumably that's what the rest of us will eventually get as well.

• Like x 1
  4. Saghost

Saghost Well-Known Member

Turns out that presumption is wrong. My Model X actually got 2019.32.10.2 283497f, and Model 3s are getting 2019.32.10.1 0874034.

• Informative x 1
  5. jboy210

jboy210 Supporting Member

I think this shows not to get too hung up on the exact version #. Looks like they have different versions for the different models (S,X, 3) and variations within the model (perhaps on motors, battery size, and MCU)

• Informative x 2
  6. billy76

billy76 Member

Has anyone with MCU 1 received version 10 yet? I’m just wondering what stripped down version us Model S/X pre March 2018 builds will be getting?

By the way, I have a 2017 Model X and I purchased FSD when they threatened the price hike, and I’ve not received v10 yet.

7. ghawkjr

ghawkjr Member

My Model S 100D got 2019.32.2.2 da 05838 last night. My manufacture date is July 2018. I upgraded from EAP to FSD when they dropped the price from $6,000 to $3,000 about six weeks ago.

I'm a bit confused about the software designations. I read that the digits after the year represent the week. While this seems logical, I believe this is the 39th week of the year, not the 32nd. Does Tesla's year start sometime in late February?

8. kaffine

kaffine Member

It is year then week, It just takes Tesla a few weeks to test the code before releasing it. The week is based on when they froze the code and started testing before release not when it is actually released.

9. ghawkjr

ghawkjr Member

Thanks kaffine!

10. ghawkjr

ghawkjr Member

Either my app hadn't updated or I wrote down the prior version number of my software. The actual update to version 10 is 2019.32.10.2 283497f. This appears to be the same version that Saghost got on his Model X. Again, mine's Model S 100D with after sale upgrade to.FSD .

I'd report AP and MCU versions, but don't know how to tell.

11. ghawkjr

ghawkjr Member

Less than 18 hours after the update to version 10, I received another update!

It's now 32.11 bac8c51

12. kkillebrew

kkillebrew Banned

2019.32.11 also - I had not really had time to check out 32.2.2 which I had less than two days.