Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 - cannot start HVAC

mb300sd

Aug 22, 2017
GA
TeslaFi:
Turn on conditioning command was NOT received by Model S P100D. Error = hvac_fault

Dosen't work from the app or Dashboard for Tesla either.

Started happening after the v10 update, any time the car has been idling for a while.

Anyone else having issues?

PWlakewood

Jan 9, 2019
US
TeslaFi:
Turn on conditioning command was NOT received by Model S P100D. Error = hvac_fault

Dosen't work from the app or Dashboard for Tesla either.

Started happening after the v10 update, any time the car has been idling for a while.

Anyone else having issues?
Dont have V10 yet but I had this happen a few months back when dog mode was first made available. Tesla sc said there was a bug in the software and that they had to disable it until I could bring it into the sc.

mb300sd

Aug 22, 2017
GA
Watching tcpdump now and it's downloading an update, probably 2019.32.11.1, hopefully fixes it. I'm out of town and parking outside, it's miserable getting in the car.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC