Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 for '14 p85dl?

REckard

Nov 20, 2018
Atlanta, GA
When (if) you get v10, you will get Spotify. Do you have a salvage titled car? Have you been banned by Tesla? If yes to any of these, then you will not get v10.

tubaprde

Jan 3, 2019
San Francisco
When (if) you get v10, you will get Spotify. Do you have a salvage titled car? Have you been banned by Tesla? If yes to any of these, then you will not get v10.
Err no and no. Are you certain all model S' can get the upgrade? I've read only those with MC2 and up are eligible for certain software upgrades including spotify.

REckard

Nov 20, 2018
Atlanta, GA
I have Signature 2012 and have v10. Matter of fact, Tesla pushed 2019.32.12.3 last night and I already had 2019.32.12.1. Do you have Advanced Software Downloads selected in the CID menu?

Last edited:

Chaserr

Hyperactive Hyperdrive
Sep 5, 2017
Logan
According to wk057 Tesla might still manually update some salvage or banned Teslas to v10 to cover up whatever issues they are hiding with batterygate.

• Informative
Reactions: REckard

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC