Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 for non FSD

Did you get v10 on your non FSD TM3 yet?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh man, this could be it. Currently on 2019.32.2.2 (EAP/SoCal). Just started a 35 min update. Fingers crossed!

Same here on both my Model 3 and X. And a bunch of my friends just got noticed too on an update. None of us had finished the install yet so not sure if it is truly v10 or not. And none of us got FSD. The update was 480 mb in size according to my Google Wifi report.

I have EAP no FSD. No phone notification but noticed while driving I had an update queued in right upper corner that was yellow that said waiting for wifi. I used my hotspot and it's downloading now. I had the latest so assuming is v10 for this one. Had to go to work so couldn't finish it.

I have EAP but no FSD. I was gone over the weekend without my P3D Stealth (it was parked in the garage on wifi). No notifications over the weekend. Got home, changed software update setting to "Advanced" and had the update notification within an hour. Now updated to V10.