Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 for non FSD

Did you get v10 on your non FSD TM3 yet?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
V10 successfully downloaded and installed! Current software revision 32.11.1. As far as I can tell, my SR got all V10 features with no downgrades. Streaming (music and video) functions through LTE and my vehicle got the browser. No Sat maps or live traffic.

interesting you got Streaming (music and video) functions through LTE vs others say wifi. Could it be a HW3 vs 2.5 issue?

• Disagree
Reactions: qdeathstar
Did the update get pulled? I downloaded at about 5pm EDT and it was nearly done downloading when I had to leave (in another car) for an hour or so. When I came back home around 7:15pm there was no update available and I'm still on 32.2.2.

Just went out to the driveway to test. Turned off wifi. All of the streaming worked on LTE. Caraoke, YouTube, TuneIn. Don't have a Netflix or Spotify account but I imagine those would have worked as well.
it's temporarily

20191002_193740.jpg

interesting you got Streaming (music and video) functions through LTE vs others say wifi. Could it be a HW3 vs 2.5 issue?

Not sure. My release notes indicated that LTE streaming was enabled "temporarily". I'm guessing the temporary timeframe is until they can get their system together to start accepting payments for full LTE connectivity.