Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 for non FSD

Did you get v10 on your non FSD TM3 yet?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, also, amazingly love YouTube and NetFlix! I fully expected those to be “eh, I guess it’s cool” and now I’m like “when do I have an excuse to supercharge for awhile to watch stuff!

Streaming music will be pretty cool too but will take some getting used to by adding favorites and stuff. It’ll be nice if I can stream podcasts though!

I used AP for about four or five minutes and was just about to comment that it seems improved (doesn’t ping pong as much with small corrections) when it suddenly did like a panic phantom stop while at highway speeds. Probably from 55 down to 40 before I could take over and disengage. I had a few phantom braking events on V9, but never as forceful or dramatic. Before it would like tap the brakes and you would lose maybe 5 mph before it started to speed up again. I think this time I would have come to a full stop if I hadn’t taken over, and I’m short order.

People shouldn’t tailgate to begin with, but you REALLY should give Tesla’s a couple extra car lengths!

Anyone see an issue with me installing the update while my car is in the service center? The app shows “in service”
But it’s 12:29am local time so I doubt anyone is working on it and the notification that an update was ready to install just popped on my phone.

Anyone see an issue with me installing the update while my car is in the service center? The app shows “in service”
But it’s 12:29am local time so I doubt anyone is working on it and the notification that an update was ready to install just popped on my phone.

I would recommend waiting. When I took my 3 in they put it into service mode and I’m not sure if that might cause issues with the update. Not worth it, you can’t even go play with it.

Reactions: ElectricEel
Was very happy to change my vote from no to yes! Car was in service and had a pending update last night. I let it be because I didnt want to interfere with anything they were doing and just checked the app and they must have installed the update for me.