Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 fw version 2019.32.10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone received it that has AP3 yet? I have only seen 2.5 on Teslafi so far.

Actually there are currently 23 out of the 514 Model 3s on Teslafi that have 2019.32.10.1:

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 9.40.52 AM.png

Interesting.....

I don't exhibit any issues with the playback on Netflix/Hulu/Youtube.... The only issues I have is watch video in the browser for some sites.... Plex/Youtube Tv all worked pretty smooth.

As for the android app.... I had to force it last night as I wasn't getting any update shown...

I had to go to the opening splash page and type in tesla...

When it showed in the searches, I had to select it (hitting the icon, not open).... When the app page opened, it showed up as needing an update... Not sure if that will work for ya... but it did for me... So, it's out there...
There is no way to force it, it's just not available? Unless you mean uninstall and try to re-install? It does not show update-able from the play store though, so it's likely just not available for android 10. I was able to go to the play store to update my wifes phone just find (android 8).

I'll try uninstalling the app and re-installing it.
EDIT: nope, it's simply not available for phones with android 10.

As for the video, try watching a seen with a slow pan, it's a bit jerky. I tried the first episode of "The Island"

There is no way to force it, it's just not available? Unless you mean uninstall and try to re-install? It does not show update-able from the play store though, so it's likely just not available for android 10. I was able to go to the play store to update my wifes phone just find (android 8).

I know that Google Play store was having all sorts of issues yesterday with their store...

They broke something and the update page was not working at all...

Appear to be working now.... But, as far as the new tesla app... I searched it (although it was installed).... Found it.... pressed the tesla icon... App page came up with the update...

I just checked the Play Store on a device that doesn't have the app installed.... It brings up the app page and the version that it shows available is the 3.10 version...

Interesting.....

I don't exhibit any issues with the playback on Netflix/Hulu/Youtube.... The only issues I have is watch video in the browser for some sites.... Plex/Youtube Tv all worked pretty smooth.

As for the android app.... I had to force it last night as I wasn't getting any update shown...

I had to go to the opening splash page and type in tesla...

When it showed in the searches, I had to select it (hitting the icon, not open).... When the app page opened, it showed up as needing an update... Not sure if that will work for ya... but it did for me... So, it's out there...
Neither do I. Actually my daughter and I were watching NETFLIX while parked at a mall, about 6-7 days ago, waiting for the wife to come out of a store. In my early testing of NETFLIX, I never experienced video choppiness and/or stuttering. Might want to check either your Wifi throughput to your vehicle (if connected) or if on cellular network, the signal strength of it.

I know that Google Play store was having all sorts of issues yesterday with their store...

They broke something and the update page was not working at all...

Appear to be working now.... But, as far as the new tesla app... I searched it (although it was installed).... Found it.... pressed the tesla icon... App page came up with the update...

I just checked the Play Store on a device that doesn't have the app installed.... It brings up the app page and the version that it shows available is the 3.10 version...
I already tried uninstalling it then searching for it. Are you on android 10?

Has anyone received it that has AP3 yet? I have only seen 2.5 on Teslafi so far.
Several months ago, there was a discussion about whether or not TeslaFi was able to accurately discern HW 3 from HW 2.5. Last I heard, it was difficult for them to tell the difference in HW versions for the Model 3 specifically. I'm not sure this was ever fully figured out, so take the HW versions you see on TeslaFi for the Model 3 with a grain of salt.

If someone has more information, and can confirm that they have been able to accurately discern between HW versions for the Model 3, please chime in.

In respect to Spotify, has anyone else noticed their custom playlists are not listed? I have a few playlists on my account and my wife always had to fiddle with my phone while I was driving. Was hoping this would make playing those easier. But it seems there is no support for custom playlists?