Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 in Canada - what will it come with?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have FSD, bought as after delivery option early this year when it was on sale for US$2000 (I forgot what I paid in Canadian lol)
Received notification around 2:30PM PST, immediately abandoned afternoon plan and head home to connect to wifi, downloaded, and updating right now. From what I heard, Smart Summon is not included here, that is a bummer.

I have FSD, bought as after delivery option early this year when it was on sale for US$2000 (I forgot what I paid in Canadian lol)
Received notification around 2:30PM PST, immediately abandoned afternoon plan and head home to connect to wifi, downloaded, and updating right now. From what I heard, Smart Summon is not included here, that is a bummer.

So you’re notified in the app that it’s available?

OK, so I got 32.11 as well. Given that I'm on MCU1/AP2.0 it's mixed. No smart summon, BUT the summon actually works better - not as finicky, not necessary to be right next to the car to initiate. I tried it from about 25 feet away and it worked. Visualizations are better - you get a better "view" of cars parked on the road, pedestrians, oncoming cars (works well at night on dark streets). Spotify is there, but not the games or video (fine with that), careoke. I think Elon had Tweeted that Smart Summon was going to be later on (if at all) in Canada due to regulations - if I can find that tweet, I'll embed it later. Will spend time (like everyone else) looking for new features and function tomorrow.

• Informative
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
I'm kinda sick and tired of Canada being shafted with the autonomous features like summon.

Who do we have to harass to get this *sugar* going

i don’t think this delay for Canada is anything to do with Tesla, more likely the CDN government wanting proof it works in the U.S. before they do it here. Smart Summon still looks a little rough. Already have seen two videos where it crashes.