Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 in Canada - what will it come with?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i don’t think this delay for Canada is anything to do with Tesla, more likely the CDN government wanting proof it works in the U.S. before they do it here. Smart Summon still looks a little rough. Already have seen two videos where it crashes.

Except even with the old Summon, we never got full-functionality. It was neutered to the point where you might as well get in and move it. My first tests under V10 gives me hope that they've at least removed the necessity of having the fob right next to the car.

2019.32.11 bac8c51 installed, but sadly very few features, same as @steilkurve I have Spotify and Joe mode, but little else. Odd that we dont even get vent windows, homelink is there, but that was always on the summon page anyway.

Oh, and the web browser is completely broken now, that means no "Release Notes" or "User Manual", rebooted a couple times, connected to wifi and lte and it does not work even for a simple page.

• Disagree
Reactions: gbertsch
2019.32.11 bac8c51 installed, but sadly very few features, same as @steilkurve I have Spotify and Joe mode, but little else. Odd that we dont even get vent windows, homelink is there, but that was always on the summon page anyway.

Oh, and the web browser is completely broken now, that means no "Release Notes" or "User Manual", rebooted a couple times, connected to wifi and lte and it does not work even for a simple page.

Give the release notes about a minute to come up. The render is surprisingly slow. Model S doesn't get the window vent supposedly because of the window control module. Personally, I find it hard to believe.

If you do not see vent or home link options under "CONTROLS" after car has updated to 2019.32.11, you will need to update your Tesla app on phone as well.

Anyone got feedback on whether navigate in autopilot works better now? Specifically with relation to HOV lanes? Aside from smart summon ( :( ) that's one of the features I'm hoping sees a major improvement. No update for me yet.

What about stop light recognition?

I tried with with a stop sign - nope. Thankfully, it was when there was nobody else around. No light signal recognition either right now. I assume that would be part of FSD.