Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 in Canada - what will it come with?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anybody got visualizations like this:

(showing cars in all lanes, not just the lane to the left and right of you)

Mine only shows those lanes and not all lanes, especially not all oncoming lanes. Wonder if this didn't make it to the final v10 release or if this is a HW 2.5 vs HW 3 issue.

So, it looks like possible auto park detection of parking spots may have improved with v10 as well. This morning parking at the gym it detected the spot right away and I'd say that on average it would detect the spot maybe 10-20% of the time. This is for non-parallel parking btw, parallel always seemed more reliable to me.

Not that I use that feature often since it's still slow, but I would expect that parking spot detection would be improved since the core v10 build includes smart summon.

That actually brings another question I've been thinking: what other places would get smart summon other than the US? Ie, does the UK, Germany, China, etc have similar laws to Canada that might make it difficult to enable it?

What about Netflix? Same? Tried to test that, but I forgot that my password was changed for it. :p
Same, use the app/link in entertainment. Even if other things work through the browser (e.g. cravetv) the browser won't let you go fullscreen. Though there's a hack to get other things to work fullscreen by using the youtube app through entertainment and clicking on a link to the thing you want through a youtube comment link.

Has anybody got visualizations like this:

(showing cars in all lanes, not just the lane to the left and right of you)

Mine only shows those lanes and not all lanes, especially not all oncoming lanes. Wonder if this didn't make it to the final v10 release or if this is a HW 2.5 vs HW 3 issue.
I only see cars beside, not from 2 lanes over in my visualizations. Oncoming was spotty. 1/5 cars showed on the limited stretch I travel that isnt a divided hwy.

IMG_0033.jpg
IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0035.jpg
These are the release notes from my Model S 100 with FSD (No Summon update)