Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 includes spotify

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When does this release?
aboutaweek-09262019-jpg.459408

Reactions: AW9nineteen
With Slacker, I could use a single tap to play Favorites, which is a mix of Liked songs with related ones. Is there something like that with Spotify or does the Liked playlist do something similar? It feels like there are so many options and I just want music to start playing. Sure I like my Liked songs but I like to discover new songs, too.

With Slacker, I could use a single tap to play Favorites, which is a mix of Liked songs with related ones. Is there something like that with Spotify or does the Liked playlist do something similar? It feels like there are so many options and I just want music to start playing. Sure I like my Liked songs but I like to discover new songs, too.

A followed 'station' (which they call playlists) can be instantly played if you press it from the recently played side. As I recall if you press it from the favorites side it pops up and you have to pick a track to start on. I have everything set to shuffle.

• Informative
Reactions: tranzndance