Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 Model X100D

gazepdapi

Jul 16, 2018
Michigan
Looks like V10 is quickly rolling out. I have a 2018 100D and my car has downloaded almost 19GB of data....that seems excessive to me? I watched the download progress bar in the car go to the end then go back to the middle.....it's like it's stuck in a loop. Can anyone tell me what the size of the download for V10 is?

NigelM

Recovering Member
Apr 3, 2011
Northern Virginia
We use anywhere from 1-3GB data daily for total household; the day that V10 downloaded our total usage went to 30GB....Yup, guess it's pretty big.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC