Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 - No Nav on Autopilot button on Nav Screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a bug. Will get sorted out. I had the same issue. Then today all of sudden it was back. I think I went to settings and turned off Nav on AP, then turned it back on. Or vice versa. Not sure if that had anything to do with it, but the button was back today and I didn't have an update on the car since yesterday.

Just be patient. Remember, any time you have an issue, try rebooting before you do anything. That solves 90% of the issues.

THis is not my first rodeo which Tesla software update hiccups - so the first thing I always do is reboot (and I tried several times) - nothing. I've turned NoA on and off in the settings, with and without rebooting - nothing.

Just trying to find out if this issue is widespread, in which case I'll wait for the bug fix, or if it's just my vehicle, in which case I'll schedule a service visit...

THis is not my first rodeo which Tesla software update hiccups - so the first thing I always do is reboot (and I tried several times) - nothing. I've turned NoA on and off in the settings, with and without rebooting - nothing.

Just trying to find out if this issue is widespread, in which case I'll wait for the bug fix, or if it's just my vehicle, in which case I'll schedule a service visit...

Same thing here..

I turned off the Sentry mode (which has been giving "Sentry turned off due to Sentry system error" messages every day after about 2 hours) and rebooted, and now the NoA button is back...I'll see if it's still there in the morning, and then again when I turn the Sentry mode back on. I guess, with all the bugs in the V10 rollout, that we'll be getting another bug fix update soon...