Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 on MCU1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hardly anyone with any specification has v10 so far - certainly not enough to know if it's coming to specific configurations.

In over 6 hours since the release was announced, exactly one of the 7,688 cars contributing to TeslaFI has received it, and that was this morning.

Love the way you guess

It's not a guess. It's already been confirmed many times here on the forum that MCU1 won't support Netflix and Youtube.

No Spotify on MCU1 is especially disappointing, considering it's on the EU Model S.

And there won't be Spotify in the US (not officially, that is, on any MCU) until the contract with Slacker expires or Tesla negotiates an out. But if you "know people" you can get Spotify on my,,,err, I mean, your car.

It's not a guess. It's already been confirmed many times here on the forum that MCU1 won't support Netflix and Youtube.

And there won't be Spotify in the US (not officially, that is, on any MCU) until the contract with Slacker expires or Tesla negotiates an out. But if you "know people" you can get Spotify on my,,,err, I mean, your car.

Where are you getting your info?

the second half about “no Spotify” is absolutely incorrect. US users have been getting access. So I question your first assertion as well.

Edit: source Tesla update with Netflix, 'Cuphead' and Smart Summon is rolling out now

@HankLloydRight What will it take to get an MCU1-MCU2 adapter cable made? Been looking for someone to help with the project.