Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 on MCU1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else noticing more frequent naps with AP? Also, it handles a lot of stuff better. Drives more naturally for sure but it also is way more dangerous locally. I haven't had a chance to use NoA (or wanted to use it) but AP on highways was great as usual so far.

Anyone else noticing more frequent naps with AP? Also, it handles a lot of stuff better. Drives more naturally for sure but it also is way more dangerous locally. I haven't had a chance to use NoA (or wanted to use it) but AP on highways was great as usual so far.

I have noticed that it doesn't stay exactly centered in the lane anymore, but constantly biases left or right in the lane when aproaching a vehicle in an adjacent lane.

Reactions: Bluejuice
You used to be able to drag it up from half to nearly full screen in v9
progressive loss of maximum browser height
browser portion.jpg

Feeling Lucky? Currently not so much.:(

When using the Feeling Lucky in navigation there is attached web page to most destinations. Click the icon and wait, and wait some more. Most loaded somewhere between 1-2 minutes after selecting. I have done the many things to keep the web page working as described in other threads. Full bars on LTE. Most at this point would use the cell phone in your car.

The pages are on the 15 or so I loaded formated pretty good. Using sub menus to find ticket prices or more detailed items don't bother.

Did the same exercise on the 3. Couldn't get the same exact locations to load, but it was pretty snappy. With sub menus on Lucky suggestions loading quite quickly.

Not a surprise for us MCU1ers, but another example of V10 showing us the goods, but not really....

Would pay for a reasonable solution like many of the other upgrades, yet I don't expect it.

I'm struggling to find a practical use for smart summon.

1. Attention getter for kids’ lemonade stand (with appropriate safe distance and safe guards).
2. Impress 1st date
3. Charity raffle prize

On a more serious note, OT but still v10, Spotify is GREAT. Finally I can listen to what I want when I want w/o the hassle of digitizing my music and putting on a USB.

This seems like it needs it own thread. Perhaps I've just missed all the uproar about this change and an explanation on why they *had* to do it (some tech reason?). I use 1/2 screen as shown in some of these when traveling (for side wind and wh/mi identification)
Impacts me too. I use Tesla winds on the bottom and map at the top. Now I can’t. I’ve sent a email to Tesla service about this but haven’t received a response yet.
459AF08F-B091-4169-95B6-9CBF9492F7CB.jpeg