Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 on MCU1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received V10 on 2017 MCU1 AP2.5. The Google chart on Page 9 of this thread is pretty accurate. Lots of fun new UI improvements but this isn't a 'light years' update. That said, I'm happy with the constant updates.

Stings a bit not to get Theater mode but I didn't have it when I bought the car so I'm not one to complain much about being left behind. I didn't have Dash Cam when I bought the car but have it now. I would pay to upgrade though.

Just got V10 (2019.32.11) on my MCU1 AP2.5 MS100D. Release notes confirm Spotify is included and can be selected from the Media menu but it isn't there. Streaming on the Media menu still shows the Slacker options. I scroll down and try to log out of Slacker but only get the spinning circle of death. Rebooted 2 times. No change.

What gives?

• Informative
Reactions: KidDoc
Interesting. AP improvements?

Visualizations are cool. AP can see even farther ahead than with previous versions. The lane marking recognition was perfect for one short trip. Did not use NoA. Haven't had an occasion to drive again yet. I'll get a much better feeling after a couple of days, particularly if I have to commute on Monday. It definitely *seems* like it could be meeting the hype but I've been burned far too often than to drink deeply until I get my own impression of the build in a variety of situations.

• Informative
Reactions: VikH and outdoors
Works ok. Still exploring. Release notes AP2.

Forgot one page of notes. Didn't really look at ic while lane changing. Oncoming traffic visualization is cool but it missed a couple cars which isn't inspiring. A good start.

Attachments

• IMG_20190928_141207_exported_1552887375814485364.jpg
    IMG_20190928_141207_exported_1552887375814485364.jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: BigD0g
Did we get ELDA on this release or prior AP 2.0 MCU 1? I have been out of town for a couple weeks. I now see it.

Strange is that TeslaFi shows me as having AP 2.5. Which I know it does not have.

You have to manually flip yourself to AP2.0 in TeslaFi.

Are you sure this release has the new ELDA? Does the car take corrective action when not in AP to keep you from drifting away from the lane?

• Helpful
Reactions: outdoors