Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 on MCU1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Smart summon sucks in current form. You're not missing anything.

Yeah, looks like dumb summon from the videos I’ve seen. I would be pissed if someone decided to waste my time in a parking lot by playing with summon, just to see if it works. Now Imagine 6 people all doing this at the same time in the same parking lot. It would take 10 minutes to drive through that. And I am a Tesla owner. Imagine how the other people feel?

Could v10 be coming to AP1 right now? My car just downloaded a software update while I was driving.

Now I have to wait to get home to install.

Here is the screenshot.

Attachments

• 5E5F884C-6F6F-496C-83CC-DC531F31F2E2.jpeg
    5E5F884C-6F6F-496C-83CC-DC531F31F2E2.jpeg
    227.8 KB · Views: 77
One thing to note my HW 2.0 MCU1 Model X doesn't have a live smart summon visualization (edit: I mean the bitmapped visualization in the Tesla app) as my MCU2 car does.

Does anyone with MCU 1 HW 2.5 also have the visualization? I'm thinking this is MCU dependent.

Last edited:
Enhanced fart mode and games are more important.
Obviously they are more important, hence Tesla is prioritizing them. Farts and games get media attention, which is worth so much more to the company whose advertising relies purely on media hype, than any features (like proper bluetooth integration) which plenty of the other cars on the market have had for years already, therefore boring and not newsworthy. Only unique features matter to Tesla, the only exception being if the lack of a boring feature is causing negative media attention.

Last edited: