Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 on MCU1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just installed 2019.32.11.1 on my 2013 S 60. Haven't had a chance to look at it in the car but there are no window buttons in the app. It does have the Max Defrost option.

Just as @ucmndd mentioned, no remote window controls for Model S :(

20191002_201153.jpg

Its crazy the S doesn't vent. Didn't early S cars have keyfob control of the windows?

The real question is: are window control modules different on the Model X?

I have a hunch that Model S doesn't have this feature due to button space/distribution on the Tesla app, since Model S is the only model with a possible sunroof configuration, the app would need a "Vent Windows" button in addition to the current "Vent Roof" button.

progressive loss of maximum browser height
View attachment 461517

Hopefully, others contact Tesla Support about this as well. servicehelpna<at>tesla.com

Q: "RE: V10 negatively affected browser size ---
In v9, I was able to adjust the size of the web browser screen to ~full or ~half. In v10, we are only able to go ~full. This greatly diminishes its usefulness in conjunction with the map for navigation. There are website that I want up as well as the map."

A: "<snip> Feature requests like this help us to do that. While I cannot guarantee this is something we will enable in the future, I have passed this feature request on to my engineering team for further review. <snip>"