Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v10 Smart Summon on a MCU1 AP 2.0 Tesla Model S75

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

So I tested this out yesterday at a local Best Buy parking lot. As I tried at my houses drive way and got a error which summon does not work in public roads, ok it says it on the update info. This was my 2nd time trying it and it worked flawless, I was concerned the MCU1 would be to slow for this operation but it nailed it, will test out more with more obstacles but working great. In this update 2019.32.11 I did not receive Netflix youtube Caraoke but I bought this car in December 2016 with EAP & FSD. Many of us have purchased FSD since and finally we have some full self driving features. Early adopters had to wait this long. I didn’t have enhanced autopilot till March 2017 3 months after purchase and it was scary once update came but really scary you had to be behind the wheel very jerky. Since then I have added a Model 3 LR to the family and it’s way more ahead to what we late 2016 adopters had to go through. What are your thoughts?

v10 Smart Summon on a MCU1 Tesla Model S75 AP 2.0 & FSD

So I tested this out yesterday at a local Best Buy parking lot. As I tried at my houses drive way and got a error which summon does not work in public roads, ok it says it on the update info. This was my 2nd time trying it and it worked flawless, I was concerned the MCU1 would be to slow for this operation but it nailed it, will test out more with more obstacles but working great. In this update 2019.32.11 I did not receive Netflix youtube Caraoke but I bought this car in December 2016 with EAP & FSD. Many of us have purchased FSD since and finally we have some full self driving features. Early adopters had to wait this long. I didn’t have enhanced autopilot till March 2017 3 months after purchase and it was scary once update came but really scary you had to be behind the wheel very jerky. Since then I have added a Model 3 LR to the family and it’s way more ahead to what we late 2016 adopters had to go through. What are your thoughts?

v10 Smart Summon on a MCU1 Tesla Model S75 AP 2.0 & FSD
My first thought is that this is an EAP (or maybe even and AP1) feature and not FSD. I believe this feature was promised at one time to the AP1 folks, but that's a different story.