Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 software and Tesla Model 3 Standard Plus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
whoa! That’s the first I’ve heard of that. This is awesome! Do you have a screenshot of it in action?

Funny you should mention that. My El Cheapo SR+ didn't come with the premium "stuff" the LR does, so consequently no browser, no WAZE, so I installed a Jr. Tablet, just behind the steering wheel, kinda like a mini binnacle. (using a ProClip mount). It's all temp. Hopefully, they'll flow a premium package to all us poor people in the near future. But for what I need it for, this Jr Tablet (Samsung Tab 4 7.0) does the trick.

On edit, here's a link to the mount: Center Dash Mount

Jr. Tablet.jpg

Last edited:
Funny you should mention that. My El Cheapo SR+ didn't come with the premium "stuff" the LR does, so consequently no browser, no WAZE, so I installed a Jr. Tablet, just behind the steering wheel, kinda like a mini binnacle. (using a ProClip mount). It's all temp. Hopefully, they'll flow a premium package to all us poor people in the near future. But for what I need it for, this Jr Tablet (Samsung Tab 4 7.0) does the trick.

On edit, here's a link to the mount: Center Dash Mount

View attachment 459777

I thought about doing that or a steering wheel mount. But worried about airbags with steering wheel mount.
Now that SR v10 will include browser just need to see if we can browze Waze etc thru wifi hotspot and I'm good to go.

What's your firmware version? I was reasonably confident that you were EAP and not on a public release.

You don't need a hotspot. All services work through the Tesla LTE, even theater mode. See below.

Yeah but I just have an SR so hopefully we get LTE streaming out of this upgrade? I'm ok with wifi hotspot too since I use that with echo already

That seems unlikely to me. FSD just has to do with the autonomy features.

SR+ without FSD - currently installing an update I assume to be V10. I can hopefully answer that question soon.

Nah I meant if you got FSD it was a here thanks for your investment.

Yes please send an update!! I should be really close to getting it too. Seems like a lot of SR with base autopilot are getting it.