Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 software and Tesla Model 3 Standard Plus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla REALLY needs an advertisement department when sales start to get slow. There are many selling points they could easily sway even the best of a BMW customer with.

OT: ads would be good for changing public opinion, but they wouldn't help Tesla sell more cars. Q3 numbers just came out. They sold every car they made, and then had an additional 13k undelivered orders on top of that. Tesla is production constrained, not demand constrained. And I'm guessing at this point every dollar spent on advertising would be a dollar taken away from increasing that production and improving autopilot.

OT: ads would be good for changing public opinion, but they wouldn't help Tesla sell more cars. Q3 numbers just came out. They sold every car they made, and then had an additional 13k undelivered orders on top of that. Tesla is production constrained, not demand constrained. And I'm guessing at this point every dollar spent on advertising would be a dollar taken away from increasing that production and improving autopilot.

Hence I noted when sales get slow, and agreed for now it's useless they still have a worldwide order to fulfill.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long music streaming and entertainment will be available for SR+ owners? The release notes say it’s “temporary.”

Yes. Probably people at Tesla.

But Elon has said that the Premium Connectivity option is supposed to be available to purchase sometime this quarter. So I would expect the temporary will end when the option to purchase it becomes available.

Reactions: LakeWorthB
Cuphead is a tough game!

Thought is an understatement, it's hands the hardest game I've ever played. It's not like other 'hard' games where there's an overpowered opponet and you have to find a weakness, when you fail it's usually cuz you didn't move fast enough or just couldn't see the 1/25 objects coming at you.

Still ultra addicting. Wish he was able to add the second island. Maybe they will offer it later as a choice.

(using a ProClip mount). It's all temp. Hopefully, they'll flow a premium package to all us poor people in the near future. But for what I need it for, this Jr Tablet (Samsung Tab 4 7.0) does the trick.

On edit, here's a link to the mount: Center Dash Mount

What Device holder were you using with the Center Dash mount to let the 7" tablet sit horizontal?

Are you still using this setup, or did you get something more permanent?

Thanks for any info you can provide.