Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 software and Tesla Model 3 Standard Plus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same question here, but for Spotify. Playlist access over bluetooth was apparently added in V10 for music on the phone (Apple Music/iTunes), but no word on other source. Playlist access over bluetooth didn't worked in old Prius with Spotify, it used to work only with "iTunes".

Premium connectivity doesn't matter if you can access Spotify playlist from your phone instead of the in-car dedicated Spotify UI.

Just got the 32.11 myself. No improvement in how Bluetooth media is managed. Just shuffle and play. Bummer.

• Helpful
Reactions: malou
FWIW ...

Introducing Software Version 10.0

BTW, if you enjoy music, the premium spotify fee of $10 solo or $15 for a family of 5 different accounts although probably unfair to artists, is probably the best value in capitalism right now! Any song. Instantly. For free. "Hey this is a cool sound... open Soundhound... song ID'd, save straight into Spotify ... mine." Instantly. Bam. Music library game changer. How far we've come from traditional radio and "record stores!"

Totally appropriate that Tesla would team up with Spotify :cool:

Works great until you hit Spotify's low 10,000 song limit for your library. At that point you get a snarky message and can't add new song unless you delete old ones. Very frustrating and I've switched to Apple Music as a result.

• Informative
Reactions: Scott7 and MP3Mike
V10 SR+ with FSD (after initial purchase) Partial Premium

1. Installed Friday with no Theater....went back after a few hours and it was there so please recheck.
2. streaming (I think its Slacker) TuneIn, and Spotify all work over LTE or Hotspot
3. There IS a web Browser (should be next to Entertainment)
4. No satellite map

and bonus....to any interested, Plex works full screen this guy figured out how to get it working

I did however just get a new update which I am currently downloading. ...I hope its not to take things away from us lowly SR+ people

...fingers crossed

streaming (I think its Slacker) TuneIn, and Spotify all work over LTE or Hotspot

I did however just get a new update which I am currently downloading. ...I hope its not to take things away from us lowly SR+ people

The release notes mention that streaming over LTE is temporary. And I don't think it will take an update for them to turn that off. I don't know if they will turn off all LTE streaming or just video...

V10 SR+ with FSD (after initial purchase) Partial Premium

1. Installed Friday with no Theater....went back after a few hours and it was there so please recheck.
2. streaming (I think its Slacker) TuneIn, and Spotify all work over LTE or Hotspot
3. There IS a web Browser (should be next to Entertainment)
4. No satellite map

and bonus....to any interested, Plex works full screen this guy figured out how to get it working

...fingers crossed
I have my SR+ partial premium FSD and I am on V10. Why I do not have theater or web browser? I looked everywhere and I couldn’t find them. Everything else is there with the v10 upgrade. What is going on??

Well that is a bummer. Not putting down $10 a month plus $100 a year to Tesla (when they start charging). Wish I could stream my Sirius XM. Already paying for that.

Guess I'll have to use Slacker for now when I get V10.
I stream SirriusXM on my iPhone and get it through the selection on the music screen....just select the phone and then select Sirius. work great

So it would almost seem that V10 is only being flowed to those with FSD at this time. is that correct? But that's right, after all, who's really benefiting more from V10, not those W/O FSD, but those with FSD.

While it's possible the TeslaFi fleet isn't representative, something like 52% of all vehicles on there have 2019.32.10+ TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker That's got to be more than just FSD at this point.

From Elon last Thursday:

Elon on V10.PNG
Elon 1 on V10.PNG

Reactions: Kappelan
I have my SR+ partial premium FSD and I am on V10. Why I do not have theater or web browser? I looked everywhere and I couldn’t find them. Everything else is there with the v10 upgrade. What is going on??

I'm not sure why but initially theater was missing for me too....even in the release notes.....so I tried to play cuphead and there was an update just for that game.....after that update, viola! Theater was there.

...not saying that the game update triggered it however, I tried to not look inn the horses mouth when things go right.

So this puzzled me since I read it earlier... how does one give feedback to anyone at Tesla? They don't answer calls, they don't (ostensibly) read e-mails, and forget any chat line. So how do we give feedback to Tesla?

View attachment 460996

You can submit bug reports with the voice controls. Just say "Bug report: ... " followed by a description. It pops up saying "Thank you for your feedback." afterwards.

• Informative
Reactions: St☰v☰