Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 software and Tesla Model 3 Standard Plus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW ...

Introducing Software Version 10.0

BTW, if you enjoy music, the premium spotify fee of $10 solo or $15 for a family of 5 different accounts although probably unfair to artists, is probably the best value in capitalism right now! Any song. Instantly. For free. "Hey this is a cool sound... open Soundhound... song ID'd, save straight into Spotify ... mine." Instantly. Bam. Music library game changer. How far we've come from traditional radio and "record stores!"

Totally appropriate that Tesla would team up with Spotify :cool:

OR if you're a student or know someone with a .edu account, you can get Spotify Premium for 4.99 for those of you who are not willing to pay 10$ for Spotify Premium. With premium, you also get hulu, showtime, ad free, and i forget what else swag.. buts it's well worth the money.

OR if you're a student or know someone with a .edu account, you can get Spotify Premium for 4.99 for those of you who are not willing to pay 10$ for Spotify Premium. With premium, you also get hulu, showtime, ad free, and i forget what else swag.. buts it's well worth the money.

You have to actually be a student, and .edu account alone no longer does the trick. (At least it doesn't work for me.)

Really? When I signed up, all it did was send me an email to the .edu and i replied.. boom. Done. I'm no longer a student, but my .edu is still active. Maybe I just got lucky?

How long ago?

Yeah, they use a service now that tries to match you to a student roster from your organization based on name/DOB. And if that doesn't work you have to upload documents showing proof of current registration.

• Informative
Reactions: calidreamz808
While it's possible the TeslaFi fleet isn't representative, something like 52% of all vehicles on there have 2019.32.10+ TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker That's got to be more than just FSD at this point.

That's 52% of people who use TeslaFi. Not 52% of all owners. TeslaFi represents a small percentage of owners. It's good as a leading indicator.

How long ago?

Yeah, they use a service now that tries to match you to a student roster from your organization based on name/DOB. And if that doesn't work you have to upload documents showing proof of current registration.

Oh dang, they got real serious about it then. I subscribed with my .edu less than a year ago but graduated a couple months ago. Good to know!

I did some googling and it appears you're right. They use SheerID to match you to university rosters etc. Good call!

"it's got to be more than FSD at this point" <- No, it doesn't and that is why I clarified. Perhaps I over explained and included superfluous information.

The entire Tesla fleet is probably around 20-25% FSD. I've run some numbers on this before in a post here: Trend in Model 3 software configurations over time

It's possible that the rate of FSD uptake for those who subscribe to TeslaFi is 2-3 times higher than normal. But I think it's much more likely that the now 56% on TeslaFi includes EAP at the very least.

Oh dang, they got real serious about it then. I subscribed with my .edu less than a year ago but graduated a couple months ago. Good to know!

I did some googling and it appears you're right. They use SheerID to match you to university rosters etc. Good call!

wow. university release rosters to private companies??

Wife's a student right now so I'll still jump on this deal.... link?

Just got the update, its great and everything works without WiFi. Was able to use TuneIn while driving, finally! SR+ with no AP or FSD.

This was one of the major things we SR/+ folks were missing.

+Browsing. Any sites to bookmark besides Twitter (for direct communication to Lord Elon thru car)