Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 software

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So today I got a text as well as 3 phone calls from Tesla. They scheduled me to coming into the showroom in May to see v10 software. Has anyone else gotten this call? Or know anything about it? Below is the text I got. I've replaced the person's name to protect them.

Hello, my name is _____ from TESLA. As a Thank you, we are inviting you for a unique experience of our updated cars in May! It is more of an information session test drive. We are showcasing our V10 software with the Smart Summons feature. Whether you're in the Market or not we'd love to have you. Would you like for me to hold a spot for you?

On the phone it made it seem like they were trying to get me to upgrade to a different model. She also tried to sell the idea of tesla solar as well. But after I told her I already had solar she gave up on that pitch. Supposedly I'm scheduled to test drive a model X at my showroom in two months. So either sales are hurting or I'm getting conned. Lol‍

Remember, caller ID can be spoofed easily, don't give out any personal information if you decide this seems legit.
I'm still waiting for COVID-19 scammers calling. (Give us your info and we'll reserve a free in-home test kit for all of your family members!)