Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 update: 2019.32.12.1 [Release notes same as previous V10 versions]

WilliamG

Apr 20, 2019
Seattle, WA
Anyone have any ideas what the changes are? Think this is the first time I've seen an update before anyone else has reported it available (if my searching is working).

I do wish Tesla could be a little more transparent on what the changes are... Changelog, pls Elon, kthx.

Reactions: UnicornDriver

WilliamG

Apr 20, 2019
Seattle, WA
Would they? In the 2 years i have had the car, they have never forced an update.

You can bet your butt they would. I don't think there have been any critical updates yet, to my knowledge. Even the ABS issues weren't - as far as I can recall - considered critical, since the car was able to still stop.

bhakan

Jan 2, 2018
Bethesda, MD
I updated to 32.12.1 about an hour ago on my S100D. But the release notes are the same as 32.11.1, 32.11, and 32.10.2 I checked my App and nothing changed. I did not try to Summon to see if there are any changes. As a S owner, I thought we will have vent close and open. But no such luck yet!

• Informative
Reactions: TexasDuke

St☰v☰

Aug 27, 2019
SoCal/Texas
Sadly Model S hardware is not compatible with vent feature. Not sure why.

That IS sad, because I really like that feature on my 3. I employ it in lieu of the climate control. Normally at about 2 to 3PM, if the climate is not on the inside temp here in SoCal is around 125 - 130, it's currently at 110 in the vehicle.

Reactions: calidreamz808

St☰v☰

Aug 27, 2019
SoCal/Texas
Anybody else noticing in Autopilot car is not centered in lane and favors the left a bit. Only started to happen recently after upgrade to V10.

I've been noticing just the opposite, that (at least) mine seems to favor the right side of the lane. Scary too, I had to take control the other day because it really looked like it was going to swipe the side of a car. It seems to do well passing semis though, giving them a wide berth.

technoz

Oct 14, 2017
Lemont Illinois
I've been noticing just the opposite, that (at least) mine seems to favor the right side of the lane. Scary too, I had to take control the other day because it really looked like it was going to swipe the side of a car. It seems to do well passing semis though, giving them a wide berth.
Glad I'm not the only one its been freaking me out. Fingers crossed this update fixes it

• Funny
Reactions: TexasDuke

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC