Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 update: 2019.32.12.1 [Release notes same as previous V10 versions]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

WilliamG

Hinge Fanatic
Apr 20, 2019
Seattle, WA
Anyone have any ideas what the changes are? Think this is the first time I've seen an update before anyone else has reported it available (if my searching is working).

I do wish Tesla could be a little more transparent on what the changes are... Changelog, pls Elon, kthx.

Reactions: UnicornDriver
I updated to 32.12.1 about an hour ago on my S100D. But the release notes are the same as 32.11.1, 32.11, and 32.10.2 I checked my App and nothing changed. I did not try to Summon to see if there are any changes. As a S owner, I thought we will have vent close and open. But no such luck yet!

• Informative
Reactions: TexasDuke
Anybody else noticing in Autopilot car is not centered in lane and favors the left a bit. Only started to happen recently after upgrade to V10.

I've been noticing just the opposite, that (at least) mine seems to favor the right side of the lane. Scary too, I had to take control the other day because it really looked like it was going to swipe the side of a car. It seems to do well passing semis though, giving them a wide berth.

I've been noticing just the opposite, that (at least) mine seems to favor the right side of the lane. Scary too, I had to take control the other day because it really looked like it was going to swipe the side of a car. It seems to do well passing semis though, giving them a wide berth.
Glad I'm not the only one its been freaking me out. Fingers crossed this update fixes it

• Funny
Reactions: TexasDuke