Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 Bug - Notification area is inaccessible when playing games

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RNHurt

2020 MY, White, Black
Jul 29, 2020
Louisville, KY
I've been hit by this bug twice since the V11 update. I'm waiting for my wife to come out of the store, so I start a game of Sudoku to pass the time. She texts me so I reduce the full screen game to see what she said. The text notification window is half hidden below the bottom of the screen so I can't read it. :mad: Another time, I playing Solitaire while waiting for food when I get a phone call. I reduce the game to see who's calling and answer the call but I can't do either; the notification window is half hidden below the bottom of the screen and I can't answer or cancel the call. 🤬 Was this release tested AT ALL!?!?

I'm in software development and understand that some corner case bugs can slip through, but this seems like a pretty obvious use case. Playing a game negates the use of the notification window, completely!

While I'm on a notification rant, the font size is just super tiny. I like that the contrast has increased since the previous releases but I'm not sure it matters much if I can't make out individual letters due to them being 9 points tall!