Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v11 Headrest adjustment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone try to adjust the headrest with the new v11? Mines a 2017 MCU2 and for the life of me can't figure out how to adjust the headrest. V10 would pop up in the bottom corner of the screen to change between the headrest and seat, but I can't get the passenger side or drivers side.

I have the same problem with my 2019 Model S since the "Christmas" update. The power adjustable front seat headrests are no longer operable. I have the Beta Full Self Drive software installed on my car.
I would also like to enjoy the blind spot monitoring ability that is now on the Model 3 and Model Y. On the "legacy" Model S, it would be a wonderful addition.

Reactions: cruiserlarry
Would love my headrest adjustment back - and I want the immersive sound level to be able to to set it to standard and high as before, instead of low and standard.
Not sure why the Model S/X with HW2 aren't able to get the light show and blind spot camera features. Also frustrating that we can vent the windows, but can't close them once open. Definitely have individual motor control in the vehicle, so not sure why it isn't accessible on the app.

As I mentioned on this other thread, I went out to the garage to check both our 2019 Raven Model X Performance and our 2017 Model S, and both have a fully functional headrest pop-up window when I press the lumbar adjustment button.

The Model X has firmware version 2021.44.30.5 and the Model S has 2021.44.25.2. Both have MCU2 and Autopilot 3.0.

20220108_193715.jpg

As I mentioned on this other thread, I went out to the garage to check both our 2019 Raven Model X Performance and our 2017 Model S, and both have a fully functional headrest pop-up window when I press the lumbar adjustment button.

The Model X has firmware version 2021.44.30.5 and the Model S has 2021.44.25.2. Both have MCU2 and Autopilot 3.0.

View attachment 753752
Interesting that your 2019 Raven Model X still has it. I've a 2019 Raven Model S LR, with 2021.44.25.2, and the headrest adjustment that was there with V10 when accessing the lumbar adjustment, is no longer appearing. As with the others, there is no obvious way to adjust the headrest anymore on mine.

Reactions: Art VandeIay
I scheduled an at-home service with Santa Barbara Tesla for the headrest problem. They were genuinely nice and explained that we must wait for a software update to tix the problem. As of Thursday, they didn't have a time estimate for the fix. My 2019 Model S is only up to 2021.44.30.5 right now so perhaps .6 or .7 or .8 or.......... will resolve the problem?

Reactions: cartwright
I scheduled an at-home service with Santa Barbara Tesla for the headrest problem. They were genuinely nice and explained that we must wait for a software update to tix the problem. As of Thursday, they didn't have a time estimate for the fix. My 2019 Model S is only up to 2021.44.30.5 right now so perhaps .6 or .7 or .8 or.......... will resolve the problem?
I can confirm that 2021.44.30.7 does NOT fix it, at least for my MS 2019 raven.

Reactions: cartwright