Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 in ~1 hour?

Will we get V11 tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats the FSD computer - that doesn't have anything to do with the GPU for the console, they are separate computers.

Thats the FSD computer - that doesn't have anything to do with the GPU for the console, they are separate computers.
It's probably the Mobile variant of the Intel Atom Processor. They have integrated graphics processors built into the chip.

From my understanding the FSD computer is not used to power any UI or media and instead is just autopilot and FSD features.

Don't know, don't care. I'll get it when it's available. Meanwhile there are better things to do than worry about updates :cool:

EDIT: I see I got downvoted by another user. My apologies. There is nothing better to do than to worry about an update.
So you stroll into a topic created by someone fantasizing about v11 to say you don’t care?

We all assumed the new software on the Model S was V11... but it's still V10.2.

V11 will probably have this same UI. I work in software and we version up whenever we want. Usually in Dev we just go by CLs and we have our version as the last CL. For consumer, we will call it a new version when we release it. Even though version 10 and 11 had many different changes, we keep it as v10.xx. We will than have a small update and call it V11. People will usually download the software when a big version is released, so to manage that we already release it ahead of time. They just get a small update to version up so on D1 the servers are not slammed.

I think the Plaid has most of the V11 codes in their firmware. I could be wrong because Tesla surely don't want leaks. We want leaks because it drives fan sites and excitement. They usually mine our data ahead of time.